Ye olde inebriated escapade
- Defeat monsters by drinking them under the table
- Get loot and stop other players from winning
- First player to reach level 6 wins! And calls an Uber.
Ye olde inebriated escapadeWe normally advise walking into dungeons completely sober and with a clear head, but when you defeat monsters by drinking them to death, we're conflicted. Pop the top; you've got some adventuring to do. That monster won't be the only thing stopping you, though. Your fellow adventurers will be trying to thwart you at every turn - after all, only one can stumble away the victor!
Gather round with your friends and play a rousing game of DrunkQuest! This game is good for up to 6 players and each game takes roughly 30 minutes. Each monster must be defeated in drunk combat which means each has a drink value you need to reach in order to beat it. We think you can figure out how rack up that drink value, but be responsible about it is all we ask.
- Combines adventuring with your love of alcohol. What can go wrong!?
- Defeat enemies by drinking them to death. Just like in the movies!
- For 2 to 6 players
- Play time: ~30 minutes
- Mechanic: Campaign / battle card driven, card drafting, and pick-up and deliver
- 4 page rules pamphlet
- 16 hero/realm base cards
- 66 monster cards
- 118 treasure cards
- 2 custom ability dice
- 1 tin box for game cards
- You gotta provide the alcohol
- Ages 21+
- WARNING - CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.