Nixon Beacon Backpack - BB-8
Holds holographic maps and laptops alike
- Holds all sorts of things. Like, maybe, a map to find Luke?
- Internal laptop sleeve to make sure your internal hardware stays safe
- Designed after the Beebs from Episode VII
Over the years, astrodroids have certainly proved to be great at holding things. Mostly holographic images and messages, but also some more tangible things as well, like lighters and multi-tools. Sure, we haven't seen the Beebs hold a laptop, but that doesn't mean it isn't in there. BB-8 is pretty spacious. Guess what? So is this backpack. Accurate representation is accurate.
The Nixon Beacon Backpack - BB-8 is modeled after the newest droid on the Star Wars screen. The backpack comes in two shades of grey and the classic orange that makes this little droid so easily identifiable. BB-8 has a sleeve for your laptop and two open sleeves and a zip up pocket for other important secrets you need to keep hidden from The First Order.
- Nixon Beacon Backpack - BB-8
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Designed after BB-8 from Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Adjustable two-strap backpack
- Carrying handle on top
- Internal laptop sleeve
- Mesh sleeve inside main compartment
- Head assembly details and hologram on the top panel of the backpack
- Materials: 100% polyester bottom + 100% nylon lining
- 18" x 5 1/2" x 13" exterior
- 17 1/2" x 5" x 12" main compartment
- 13" x 1" x 12" laptop sleeve
- 7 1/2" x 1/2" x 8 1/2" open pocket
- 6 1/2" x 1/2" x 6" second open pocket (also has three slots for pens/pencils not included in this measurement)
- 5 1/2" x 1/2" x 8 1/2" zip up pocket
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop fitting guide|
| Measure your laptop. |
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.