- 10 chapters jam-packed with facts from spaaaaaaaace
- Like: Saturn has 62 moons, and too many rings to count
- By astronomer and Star Gazers co-host Dean Regas
It's a guided tour through the universe! From the sun's super-hot core to the many moons of Neptune, we're traveling to the far reaches of our solar system and beyond! Cincinnati Observatory astronomer and Star Gazers
co-host Dean Regas presents Facts from Space!
, an exciting education on everything outside our atmosphere. Inside, you'll discover space facts and celestial trivia, including:
- A day on Venus is longer than its year.
- Early space missions ejected human waste into space, where it froze into intricate crystals that still float in space today.
- After being in space, some astronauts returned to Earth up to 2 inches taller than when they left.
- The stars in the Big Dipper are shifting among themselves and will look like a "Big Spatula" by the year 75,000.
- And more!
Packed with fascinating information, it's a stellar read for sci-fi fans and at-home astronomers alike!
Timmy and the TG Staff think you'll like...