Shootin' Ladders: Frag Fest
That's the way the Gingerbread Man crumbles
- Competitive Chutes and Ladders parody, with cookies!
- 3-8 players, 30-90 minutes
- Individual or team play, customizable scenarios
That's the way the Gingerbread Man crumblesIt's cookie carnage when you can enjoy your Gingerbread Men brandishing such weapons as a Gatling Gumdrop, Bigg Redd, or the Dessert Eagle. Just don't forget your Kevlar Icing. Whereas the origins of Chutes and Ladders were in teaching kids about morality, Shootin' Ladders: Frag Fest is all about mortality! Move your Gingerbread Man piece along the board, collecting Gear, Weapons, and Ammo all while reducing your opponents to crumbs as you work to achieve the current scenario's mission.
Some scenarios are team-based, some are individual, but all are customizable. Perhaps begin with the fastest scenario, "Shootin' Ladders: The Quick and the Crumbed," which has players shooting off and collecting each other's ginger limbs. Team play includes trying your hand at the "Candyman Flag Capture," or perhaps take all of the other team's heads before they can take yours in "Head Hunter." Individual play includes scenarios such as "Trophy Room," which we will leave to your imagination. Players can move back and forth on the board, and, of course, take advantage of the slides and ladders.
- Shootin' Ladders: Frag Fest Game
- Seven customizable scenarios keep gameplay fresh
- Wreak gingerbread havoc in individual or team-based play
- Game Design & Illustrations: Curt Covert
- For 3-8 players
- Ages 13+
- Play time: 30-90 minutes
- Mechanic: Dice Rolling, Grid Movement, Player elimination
- Game Board
- 8 Play Tokens and Stands
- 8 Gingerbread Character Reference Cards
- 32 Candy Corn Markers
- 4 Rockett Popp Counters
- 3 C4reo Counters
- 2 Flag Tokens, Stands, and Markers
- 12 Candyman Dice with icon stickers to apply
- 90 Game Cards (Weapons, Ammo, and Gear)
- 50 Gingerbread Status Sheets
- Rules and scenarios, including the terrifying "Game Board Hazard: Glass of Milk"