Gunnar Enigma Computer Eyewear
Shield Thine Eyes!
- Amber lenses block high frequency blue light to reduce eye strain
- Lens coating helps reduce glare to eliminate visual distraction and stress
- Helps prevent dry eyes and eye strain
Introducing the Gunnar Enigma Computer Eyewear. The specs come in three flavors: onyx, smoke, and void. All three come with the classic Gunnar amber tinted lenses that help reduce eye strain and keep you focused. We can't be bogged down by a silly headache; we've got stuff to do. This work won't finish itself - although, that would be pretty awesome if it did. If we figure that out, we'll get back to you.
- Gunnar Enigma Computer Eyewear
- Protect your eyes against the monitor menace!
- Frames come in three shades - Onyx, Smoke, and Void
- Wide format lenses create an unobstructed panoramic field of view
- Rigid lens mounting area prevents optics from degrading through lens flexing
- Useful in helping reduce headaches caused by eye strain
- Reduces dry eyes and blurred vision
- Durable - We don't recommend stomping them in frustration from being camped, but still pretty durable
- Materials: Nylon polymer
- Lens Width: 5 3/4 cm
- Nose: 1/4 cm
- Front Width: 14 1/2 cm
- Temple: 13 1/4 cm
- Weight: 1 1/4 ounces