Pokémon Tattoo Flash Backpack
You're Gonna Rule the School!
- All-over design of four Pokémon plus Poké Balls
- Roomy main compartment plus large front zippered pocket
- Made by Loungefly
This nylon backpack has a white background with an all-over design of the four starter Pokémon (Pikachu, Squirtle, Charmander, and Bulbasaur), along with a Poké Ball, standing among leaf and flower designs. The Poké Ball is also embellished with the slogan, "Gotta Catch 'Em All!" Whether you're a Lass, a Schoolkid, or a Scientist, catch this Pokémon Backpack for use at the Pokémon academy!
- Pokémon Tattoo Flash Backpack
- Officially-licensed Pokémon merchandise
- Made by Loungefly
- Roomy main compartment
- Large front zipper pocket
- Padded shoulder straps and back
- Top handle for easy grab-and-go action or hanging convenience
- All-over Pokémon design
- Perfect for students
- Almost large enough to hold a Jigglypuff!
- Materials: Nylon
- Exterior - 17 1/2" high x 11 1/2" wide x 5" deep
- Interior (Main Compartment) - 17 1/2" high x 10 1/2" wide x 4" deep
- WARNING - ENTANGLEMENT HAZARD. Keep away from very young children. Do not place around neck.
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop fitting guide|
| Measure your laptop. |
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.