Poké Ball Bluetooth Speaker
Hey Lorde! Get In There!
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Streams music & answers/ends calls
- Do not throw at artists. Lawsuits are bad.
Hey Lorde! Get In There!Nothing would bring us greater joy that putting everything we love inside a Poké Ball, where it could simply pop out the moment we call for it. "Hey cheesecake, hey Spock Prime, hey Firefly Season 2, come on out!" However, until they invent the holodeck and the replicator, the Poké Ball Bluetooth Speaker will have to be a good enough substitute.
The Poké Ball Bluetooth Speaker lets you stream music through your computer, phone, tablet, or any Bluetooth®-enabled device. You can even sync your phone to use your Poké Ball to answer and end calls. "Hey Best Friend! Come on out! Oh, you're whining about work again? Nah, get back in there."
While your Poké Ball doesn't have magical properties, it does have rechargeable batteries, and a connection range of 20 feet. (Is that sufficiently advanced technology?)
- Poké Ball Bluetooth Speaker
- Streams music through any device with a Bluetooth® connection
- Press Bluetooth button on front of speaker to pair your device
- Perfect for the Pokéfan who needs music to train by!
- Wireless Range: 20 feet
- Materials: ABS plastic (60%), PVC plastic (1%), PCBA (38%), silicon (1%)
- Care Instructions: Wipe clean with soft, dry cloth
- Batteries: Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- One charge lasts ~9 hrs. @ 80dB
- Recharges using USB charging cable (included) in 5 hours
- Includes Pokéball speaker, USB charging cable, 90-day warranty
- Ages 8+