Battlefield 1 Satchel
Once more unto the breach
- Four total pockets including the main compartment
- Adjustable flap and drop length
- You can probably fit more than a couple bandages in this thing
Once more unto the breachBeing prepared for battle means having all the tools you need attached to your hip. Your battlefield may actually be a boardroom or lecture hall and not necessarily the streets of Amiens, but the point stands. You need to be able to carry all the essentials for whatever you may be dealing with.
The Battlefield 1 Satchel comes with four total compartments, including the main one, for holding all the daily necessities you require. The bag is black with accents of orange on the trim. Adjustable carrying strap for your comfort so you don't lose all those secondary weapons when you're dashing across the parking lot because you're late for work.
- Battlefield 1 Satchel
- Officially-licensed Battlefield 1 merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Black canvas bag with orange trim.
- Battlefield 1 metal logo front and center on the outside of the flap
- 1 open front pocket 12" x 11 1/2"
- 1 front 2-zip pocket 11 1/2" x 10 1/2"
- 1 pocket inside the satchel for carrying your laptop 11 1/2" x 11"
- Main compartment 12" x 14 1/2"
- Adjustable strap (drop length goes from 13-20")
- Flap snaps shut with one of three buttons
- Top flap adds extra height to the bags carrying capacity
- Materials: 100% polyester
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only. Do not iron.
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop fitting guide|
| Measure your laptop. |
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.