Fallout Pip-Boy Molded Mug
Another settlement needs our help
- Every vault dweller's favorite accessory in mug form
- Holds 48 oz. of liquid for traversing the wasteland
- We recommend non-irradiated beverages
Another settlement needs our helpWhen Preston is sending you on errands for the beloved Minutemen, you're going to get thirsty. Or tired. Probably both. That's why we turned your favorite accessory for traveling across the wasteland in to your new favorite mug. Much like the Pip Boy, this mug isn't compact. This mug will hold up to 48 ounces of whatever beverage you need to keep you battling those Deathclaws.
The Fallout Pip Boy Molded Mug features a vault dweller's ace-in-the-hole for surviving the wasteland recreated on a ceramic mug. This mug is perfect for the wastelander who doesn't know when the next time they'll actually come across a non-irradiated beverage might be, because this thing holds up to 6 cups! What? You thought something as huge as a Pip Boy would be a small form factor? Absolutely not. Authenticity, my friends.
- Fallout Pip Boy Molded Mug
- Officially-licensed Fallout merchandise
- Capacity: 48 oz.
- Materials: 100% ceramic
- Great for holding drinks that aren't irradiated
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only. Not microwave safe.
- Dimensions: 6" tall x 4 1/4" diameter base (not including Pip Boy detail protruding from the side)
- Ages 12+