Harry Potter Clue
Who, how, and where?
- Changing game board adds extra challenges
- Play as your favorite Potter good guy
- Collect evidence and make your accusation
Who, how, and where?Everyone knows the classic who-done-it game of Clue where you gather up facts and evidence to make your final accusation. But few are prepared for the added challenge of playing the mystery game in the wizarding world of Harry Potter. The classic game of Clue gets a twist with an ever-changing game board that can reveal hidden passageways, special "help" cards, and a special die that adds twists and turns to your strategy.
Play the game as Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Luna, or Neville and make accusations against the possible list of suspects: Draco Malfoy, Dolores Umbridge, Peter Pettigrew, Crabbe & Goyle, Bellatrix Lestrange, and Lucius Malfoy. Surprisingly He Who Must Not Be Named isn't on the list. Guess that would make it too easy.
- Harry Potter Clue
- Officially-licensed Harry Potter merchandise
- Great gift for Clue or Harry Potter fans
- For 3-5 players
- Ages 9+
- Play time: 30 minutes
- Designer: Rob Daviau
- Custom game board with rotating rooms
- 6 student cards - 6 movers - 33 help cards
- 21 mystery cards
- 1 notepad
- 40 house point tokens
- 6 suspect tokens
- 6 item tokens
- 1 envelope
- 2 standard dice
- 1 Hogwarts die
- 4 wheels
- 4 plastic rivets
- 1 label sheet
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.