Logic Game for Programming Newbies
- Game introduces basic concepts of programming
- Learn logic as you play
- Play solo or solve as a team
This one-player game helps teach the basics of programming by challenging players to successfully guide their avatar through a map using a specific sequence that allows them to collect power crystals and land at the portal. The game comes with challenges at a beginner level that introduce sequential reasoning and allows players to work their way up to advance level challenges that introduce concepts like conditional loops and branches.
- Code Master
- For 1 player (or solve as a team)
- Ages 8+
- Play Time: 20 minutes (per level)
- 6 crystals
- 10 maps with 60 levels
- 12 guide scrolls
- 12 action tokens
- Instruction and solutions
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.