The Key To the Dark Side
- Demonstrates the science of algorithms
- Guesses your Star Wars Trivia item in 20 questions
- Only a true Sith Lord can defeat it!
A Holocron was a device used by the Jedi to store information - and in order to access it, a Sith had to either be strong with the Force or pair it with a memory crystal.
All you have to do is know Star Wars Trivia from episodes 1-7. You lucky Padawan!
The Sith Holocron is an interactive 20-questions game that will guess any being, location, or technology from the Star Wars movies that you can think of. As you begin the initiation... um, we mean, the game... the Holocron will ask you specific questions, light up, and you then interact with it via the buttons on the side. If the Holocron doesn't guess it, you win!
And if you win, look out, because you never know when a Sith Lord will need an apprentice....
- Sith Holocron
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- A 20-questions game that only Force-sensitive Sith Apprentices can win
- Uses an algorithm to accurately predict your answers
- Perfect for Kylo Ren fans to display right beside the destroyed Darth Vader mask
- Batteries: 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 3" x 3" x 3"
- Viewing area: 2.4" across by 1.2" high
- Weight: 1 pound
- Includes one holocron plus a poster explaining the science of algorithms
- Ages 14+
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.