Deviation Tanto Folding Knife
Far from "standard" deviation
- A good-looking knife that's fun to use
- 8Cr14MoV stainless steel 3.1" blade
- 2Cr13 stainless steel handle with blue titanium nitride accents
The one complaint people have about the Deviation Tanto Folding Knife? It's too pretty to use. That's why we think you should get two: one for every day carry and one for Sunday best. What do you say?
- Deviation Tanto Folding Knife
- Modified tanto style with two-toned brushed finish & mirror polish on the grind
- Sweet IKBS™ ball bearing pivot system deploys the blade smoothly and quickly
- Locking liner (8Cr14MoV)
- Designer: Terry Lee Renner
- Carry: 2 position (tip up)
- Materials: 8Cr14MoV blade with 2Cr13 SS handle with blue titanium nitride accents
- Hardness: 57-59 HRC
- Overall Length: 7.63"
- Closed Length: 4.54"
- Blade Length: 3.1"
- Weight: 6 oz.
PRODUCT DISCLAIMER: These products are not intended for any unlawful purpose as defined by applicable local, county, state, and federal laws. By agreeing herein, purchaser acknowledges that he/she is 18 years of age or older. Purchaser also acknowledges that he/she is permitted to purchase this product pursuant to his local, county, state, and federal laws.