Star Trek Uhura Long Sleeve Pajama Set
Beware Those with Van Dyke Beards!
- Uhura's uniform from the Mirror Universe, in PJ form!
- Pants have drawstring and pockets
- Includes Terran Empire emblem and dagger
Beware Those with Van Dyke Beards!"Mirror, Mirror" is one of the most iconic Star Trek:TOS episodes, and Uhura played an important role. Imagine changing places with your counterpart in a parallel universe, except your counterpart is fairly evil, everyone wears fancier clothes, and Mirror Spock sports a Van Dyke beard. Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore.
Though much less revealing than her uniform in the episode, here we offer Uhura's fancy garb in pajama form in a cozy and soft cotton/spandex blend. The pants have a drawstring for an easy and comfortable fit, as well as pockets to stow your phone, or the tissues you'll need for the episode's inevitable happy ending. Oops. Spoiler alert.
- Uhura Long Sleeve Pajama Set
- Officially-licensed Star Trek: The Original Series merchandise
- Based on Uhura's uniform from the Mirror Universe
- Complete with screenprinted dagger
- Includes Terran Empire emblem
- Pants have external drawstring and pockets
- For those who feel they live in a parallel universe
- Materials: 95% cotton / 5% spandex
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
|Chest||28 3/8 in.||30 in.||31 1/2 in.||33 7/8 in.||36 1/4 in.||38 1/2 in.|
|Body Length||22 1/2 in.||23 1/2 in.||24 1/4 in.||25 in.||25 3/4 in.||26 1/2 in.|
|Sleeve Length||21 1/2 in.||22 in.||22 1/2 in.||23 in.||23 1/4 in.||23 1/2 in.|
|Waist||25 1/4 - 30 in.||26 3/4 - 32 1/4 in.||28 1/4 - 34 1/2 in.||30 - 37 in.||31 1/2 - 39 1/4 in.||33 - 41 3/4 in.|
|Inseam||30 in.||30 1/4 in.||30 1/4 in.||30 3/4 in.||30 3/4 in.||31 in.|