Defenders of looking good
- Cufflinks modeled after Voltron's head
- 316L stainless steel all over
- Take down the Galra Empire. Look good doing it.
These Voltron Cufflinks are made of 316L stainless steel and are modeled after the head of Voltron. Make sure you go to fight Zarkon when you're looking your best, because anything less just isn't worth it.
For our customers with nickel allergies: These are made from 316L grade surgical stainless steel. That means their five main components are iron, chromium, nickel (10-14%), molybdenum, and manganese. This is implant-grade steel.
- Voltron Cufflinks
- Officially-licensed Voltron: Legendary Defender merchandise
- Bullet back closure
- Materials: 316L stainless steel
- Dimensions: 3/4" x 3/4"
- Weight: 0.8 oz. each
About Han Cholo
Han Cholo (the DJ name given to creator Brandon Schoolhouse by The Beastie Boys) provides geek bling for such luminaries as Ewan McGregor, Gwen Stefani, and Snoop Dogg. And now you, too.