Star Wars Sith Class Ring
Top of the class at Dark Side High
- From designer Han Cholo
- Chunky stainless steel with ruby CZ stone
- Shhh - don't tell Vader he's the school mascot!
Top of the class at Dark Side HighHate, deception and greed will take you far in high school - even a high school in a galaxy far, far away. Let's face it: if we could have played with the Dark Side of the Force when we were teenagers, we totally would have. Just to show Mom she doesn't own us. And we can dress however we want, Mom!
But we digress. Our education system hasn't integrated Force Studies into the curriculum yet, but that doesn't mean you can't show off your scholarly pride. With this Sith Class Ring from designer Han Cholo, you can pretend you passed "Famous Choke Holds In History" with flying colors. This chunky stainless steel ring is engraved with the words "Sith" and "Dark Lord" around a ruby-colored faceted CZ stone, with "The Dark Side" carved on the side. Because at Dark Side High, it pays to be HSIC ("Head Sith In Charge"). Available in sizes 7, 9, 10, 11, and 13, this ring is a display of class pride that doubles as an implied threat to the order of the universe. What more can you ask of your jewelry?
For our customers with nickel allergies: These are made from 316 grade surgical stainless steel. This item may have small amounts of nickel, but they're low enough to meet the guidelines set forth in EU Nickel Directive 94/27/EC
- Sith Class Ring
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive from our friends at Han Cholo
- Everybody loves a bad kid, and the Sith are the baddest of them all
- Ruby-colored faceted CZ stone
- Adds scholarly menace to your Force-choke hand
- Available Sizes: 7, 9, 10, 11, 13
- Materials: 316L Stainless Steel
Han Cholo (the DJ name given to creator Brandon Schoolhouse by The Beastie Boys) provides geek bling for such luminaries as Ewan McGregor, Gwen Stefani, and Snoop Dogg. And now you, too.