Tiny Arcade - Miniature Arcade Cabinet
Itty Bitty Pew Pews
- DIY arcade cabinet fits in the palm of your hand
- Comes preloaded with open source games
- No soldering or special tools required!
The only tools required to build a Tiny Arcade miniature arcade cabinet are a flat head screwdriver and some clear tape - no soldering required! Tiny Arcade comes with a vibrant, full-color OLED screen, a tiny analog joystick, two push buttons, a built-in speaker, Lithium battery, arcade stickers to decorate with, and a built-in USB port for charging (and reprogramming). And it comes preloaded with three open-source games, so you can start playing as soon as you put it together. There's also a microSD slot so that you can load up even more games (additional open source games are available online) or even videos, which the Tiny Arcade will play at 30 FPS with sound. Follow the easy assembly instructions, and then enjoy the tiniest handheld gaming experience!
- Tiny Arcade - Miniature Arcade Cabinet
- A tiny DIY arcade cabinet for playing open source games or video playback
- Easy assembly requires only a flat head screwdriver and tape - no soldering!
- Vibrant, full-color OLED screen (96x64 display, 16-bit color depth, 0.96" viewable area)
- Games are free and open source - play community-made games or write your own
- microSD card expansion slot - download new games and insert card
- High quality joystick and two push buttons
- Built-in speaker with volume control knob and rechargeable lithium battery
- USB port for charging and game development
- Comes with arcade stickers to decorate your cabinet
- Plays videos at 30 FPS with sound
- Electronics based around TinyCircuits, the same 32-bit ARM processor as the Arduino Zero
- Batteries: Rechargeable 140 mAh lithium battery (included)
- Each charge provides c. 3 hours of gameplay
- Dimensions: 2.95" tall x 1.57" x 1.26"
- Includes OLED screen board, Tiny Arcade processor board, speaker, nylon spacer and screws, clear acrylic arcade case pieces, lithium-polymer rechargeable battery, a sticker sheet of arcade artwork to add to the outside of the cabinet if you wish, and 3 games
- Everything you need to build your own Tiny Arcade (minus a screwdriver and tape)
- Assembly takes 10-15 minutes