Atom Print Infinity Scarf
Not Another Bohr-ing Scarf!
- Repeated design of Rutherford-Bohr atomic model
- Soft, stretchy fabric good to wear all year 'round
- Get yours before they Argon!
There are as many atoms in a single molecule of your DNA as there are stars in the typical galaxy. We are, each of us, a little universe.If you periodically need a neck accessory, be a fashion Lead-er and wear this super-soft, stretchy infinity scarf featuring the atomic model conceived by Niels Bohr and Ernest Rutherford in 1913. If you buy several, don't Barium in your drawer; wear them out and about! Perfect for both warm or cool weather.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson
This infinity scarf has a black background with white, red, green, yellow, and blue atomic designs in a repeating pattern. It has been manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes. Machine washable. No Iron required. One size. Hurry, there will be a Radon these scarves!
- Atom Print Infinity Scarf
- Featuring the Rutherford-Bohr atom model
- Orbits your neck as electrons orbit a nucleus
- For fans of science and chemistry plus those interested in the atomic age
- Materials: 95% modal / 5% Lycra
- Care Instructions: Machine washable
- Dimensions: 25" x 12" (doubled over)