Binary HELLO Scarf
- Binary code spells out "Hello" in 1s and 0s
- Scarf fabric is soft and stretchy
- Machine washable
"Hello, World!"More BASIC than a "Hello, World!" program, with no Assembly required, this scarf will encircle your neck with 1s and 0s, repeatedly spelling out "Hello" in binary digits, with each letter an 8-bit (1-byte) sequence.
Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes, this infinity scarf is navy blue with yellow binary digits surrounded by a light blue border with an all-over print design. Its super-soft, stretchy fabric makes it a logical choice for wearing in all kinds of weather and air conditioning settings.
- Infinity Scarf with the word "Hello" in Binary
- Keeps your neck warm with a greeting in the binary language of machine code
- For stylish, friendly computer programmers
- Or those who just like Base 2 numbers
- Materials: 95% modal / 5% Lycra
- Care Instructions: Machine washable
- Dimensions: 25" x 12" (doubled over)