2017 ThinkGeek Despair Wall Calendar - Exclusive
The most epic calendar evar
- 2017 12-month wall calendar
- Demotivating designs and geeky dates
- "Holidays" submitted by ThinkGeek fans - YOU!
Some sample dates of import:
- January 12: KV Day. Kaiju Victory Day - end of the 12 year Kaiju War. (2025)
- February 21: The Legend of Zelda for NES released. (1986)
- March 14: Pi Day. We make pie to celebrate.
- April 20: Send ThinkGeek Pizza Day.
- May 4: May the 4th be with you.
- June 3: USCSS Nostromo receives a distress signal from the planetoid LV-426. (2122)
- July 25: Rosalind Franklin's Birthday. She discovered the shape of DNA. (1920)
- August 6: George R.R. Martin publishes A Game of Thrones. (1996)
- September 19: International Talk Like a Pirate Day.
- October 18: Nintendo releases the NES in North America, singlehandedly saving the video game industry. (1985)
- November 5: Guy Fawkes Day. Remember remember, the fifth of November. (1605)
- December 14: National Monkey Day. Timmy's favorite holiday.
Includes the following Demotivator designs:
- Downsizing: Because we're all in this together but there's always room for one less.
- Accountability: A word leaders start to use right before the scapegoating begins.
- Teamwork: A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.
- Be the Bridge: That way we can walk all over you on our way to better places.
- Micromanagement: A job worth doing is worth doing right over your shoulder by your boss.
- Dare to be Different: Because there's always room for another annoying non-conformist like you in the unemployment line.
- Burnout: Attitudes are contagious. Mine might kill you.
- Interns: The experience we're giving you is invaluable. That's why we're not paying you anything.
- Priorities: Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... but the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.
- Ruthlessness: It pays a lot better than integrity.
- Indifference: It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face.
- Mediocrity: Just because we accept you as you are doesn't mean we've abandoned hope you'll improve.
- 2017 ThinkGeek Despair Wall Calendar
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- A mashup between us and the brilliant minds behind Despair
- 12-month wall calendar
- Filled with geeky dates from the past and the future sent in by you - our fans!