Harry Potter The Elder Wand Desk Lamp
Beacon of hope
- Desk lamp that looks like the Elder Wand
- Lumos spell powered by LED in the wand
- On/off switch with dimming feature
Beacon of hopeWhether you're the eldest of three brothers or the headmaster of one of the most prestigious schools for witchcraft and wizardry, you need a wand that lets everyone know you're in charge. Don't be fooled, though. Even the most highly-regarded witches and wizards need a simple light every now and then.
Light up the room with a proper "lumos" spell straight from the Elder Wand. No swishing and flicking required. The lumos spell is powered by an LED light that can be turned on with the on/off dial. Bonus points - it has a dimming feature for when you need to get all mysterious... or just not blind yourself in the middle of the night.
- Harry Potter The Elder Wand Desk Lamp
- Officially-licensed Harry Potter merchandise
- Lamp that looks like the Elder Wand
- Lamp shade features star pattern with Deathly Hallows symbol
- Lumos spell powered by LED light
- (Most LEDs last up to 50,000 hours - if you used this every day for 12 hours a day it would still last 11 years)
- In-line switch with dimming feature
- Dimensions: 22" tall x 10" diameter shade, 8" diameter base
- Weight: 5 3/4 lbs.
- Includes: Wand lamp, AC adapter, instruction manual
- 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz with Type A plug
Prop 65 Warning: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65.html. (We know you normally don't eat lamps, but this is us telling you explicitly: please don't eat this lamp.)