Antiquarian Lexicon Nox Nova Stella
Illuminate your own manuscript
- A fitting place for all your deep thoughts
- A gorgeous present for a book-loving friend
- Oversized for bigger ideas
About this collection:
Our Nova Stella covers come from the 1789 binding of Missale Sacri Ordinis Praedicatorum, printed during the Settecento period by Octavio Puccinelli publishers. During this time bookbinding became at once simpler and yet more complex. The sewing was done on recessed cords to give the spines a smooth appearance and so, while the structure of books was uncomplicated, decoration became increasingly elaborate. Here we see brocade with flowers and heart shapes, gilt-edged, broad string iron lines, single punch gilding and a cross with flowers and initials.
- Antiquarian Lexicon Nox Nova Stella
- Contains acid-free, sustainable forest paper and 100% recycled binder boards
- 240 unlined pages
- Memento pouch
- Each has a ribbon marker
- Dimensions: 8 1/4" x 11 3/4"