Harry Potter House Down Jackets
Are you down with Harry?
- Lightweight down is effective across a range of temperatures
- Features House on the chest and back
- Jacket is hooded
Are you down with Harry?In Harry Potter's world there is always a good chance that it will snow during a winter at Hogwarts. In order to prepare yourself for several feet of snow, for snowball fights, and cold walks to Hagrid's cabin, you will need more than your classic Hogwarts scarf. You better also have a warm jacket at the ready.
Bundle up this winter with a Harry Potter House Down Jacket. Available for any of the four houses (Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, or Slytherin), each jacket is mostly black but features two house-colored stripes on the front, house logos on the front and center back, and a colored inside for a peek of fun.
- Harry Potter House Down Jackets
- Officially-licensed Warner Brothers's Harry Potter merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive from our friends at Robe Factory
- Choose Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, or Slytherin
- (Yes, the Ravenclaw is the movie version with a raven - we knew you smarties would ask!)
- Down jacket keeps you warm when it's cold
- Hooded with zipper pockets
- A great gift for any cold-climate Potter fan
- Materials: 100% 420T nylon with goose down
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold. Tumble dry low.
- Down Fill Power: 700 (lightweight insulation across a range of temperatures)
|Chest||36 - 38 in.||39 - 41 in.||42 - 44 in.||45 - 47 in.||48 - 50 in.|
|Waist||30 - 33 in.||34 - 37 in.||38 - 41 in.||42 - 45 in.||46 - 49 in.|
|Sleeve Length*||32 in.||33 in.||34 in.||35 in.||36 in.|
|*from center of back to wrist|