Captain America Down Jacket
For when you're put on ice
- Has hood and three zippered pockets
- Puffer design reminiscent of your 6-pack abs
- For when you are feeling cold and 'Merican
For when you're put on iceSteve Rogers was a wimpy, small man enhanced with the power of science to a specimen of near perfection during World War II. But then he spent the better part of several decades trapped in ice in a state of suspended animation. That would leave even the greatest American hero with a bit of a chill in his bones, right?
When Captain America is on the job but needs to stay warm, he reaches for this Captain America Down Jacket. This soft and warm down jacket is in bright red, white, and blue, and features a Captain America "A" on the top of the hood with a shield design on the front chest. With a hood and three zipper pockets, he's all set for whatever cold-weather adventures his day brings.
- Captain America Down Jacket
- Officially-licensed Marvel merchandise
- Keeps you feeling warm and looking 'Merican
- A great coat option for any serious Captain America fan
- 2 front zip pockets plus a zipper pocket in left sleeve forearm
- Materials: 100% 420T nylon with goose down
- Down Fill Power: 700 (lightweight insulation across a range of temperatures)
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold. Tumble dry low.
|Chest||36-38 in.||39-41 in.||42-44 in.||45-47 in.||48-50 in.|
|Waist||30-33 in.||34-37 in.||38-41 in.||42-45 in.||46-49 in.|
|Sleeve Length*||32 in.||33 in.||34 in.||35 in.||36 in.|
|*from center of back to wrist|
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Captain America Down Jacket or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.