Star Trek TNG LCARS Duvet Cover and Pillowcases
Computer - begin sleep cycle...
- Duvet cover and pillowcases printed with Star Trek computer display interface
- 100% cotton for comfort and durability
- Choose Twin XL, Full/Queen, or King
Computer - begin sleep cycle...Embedded deep in Lieutenant Commander Data's program lies a dormant section of code. Placed there by noted cyberneticist Dr. Noonien Soong, Data's creator, the code was intended as a virtual road marker along Data's progression from an organized pile of circuits, memory engrams, and positronic heuristic pathways into a being of surprising depth.
Once that sequence of code was activated, Data experienced a vision: Dr. Soong, himself, working with hammer and anvil on a bird's wing. Data's program lacked enough sophistication to realize at the time that he was, in fact, the bird.
The imagery was profound, and, always curious, Data risked his own existence in an attempt to understand the imagery. From that time forward, he dedicated a certain percentage of time every night to explore these "dreams." Never needing a bed before, he had to replicate one from the ship's computer.
The design, he decided, was less important than the function. However, a certain aesthetic should be maintained around his room. Having a great respect for Michael Okuda, the engineer who developed the Library Computer Access Retrieval System, or LCARS, operating system, he decided his duvet should be so adorned.
Bed (literally) made, and one slightly robotic yawn later, Data was off again to explore where his dreams might take him. And now you can join him. Except - that sounds kind of creepy. You can join Lieutenant Commander Data in pursuing your dreams by replicating your own Star Trek The Next Generation LCARS Duvet Cover and Pillowcases. Or you can order them from us if your replicator's on the fritz.
- Star Trek The Next Generation LCARS Duvet Cover and Pillowcases
- Officially-licensed Star Trek: The Next Generation merchandise
- 100% cotton duvet cover and pillowcases
- Choose from three sizes: Twin XL, Full/Queen, and King
- 400 count long-staple cotton
- Duvet Cover - Twin XL (2 pieces)
- Duvet Cover: 70" x 90"
- 1 Standard Pillowcase: 20" x 30"
- Duvet Cover - Queen (3 pieces)
- Duvet Cover: 92" x 96"
- 2 Standard Pillowcases: 20" x 30"
- Duvet Cover - King (3 pieces)
- Duvet Cover: 110" x 96"
- 2 King Pillowcases: 20" x 40"
- Sheets are not included
- Materials: 100% long-staple cotton
- Care Instructions: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low.
- Imported (Turkish cotton)
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Trek TNG LCARS Duvet Cover and Pillowcases or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.