Star Wars by Selk'bag Rebel Pilot Onesie Sleeping Bag
Red Five, standing by
- A wearable, human-shaped sleeping bag
- Red Five, standing by. Or possibly sleeping.
- The legs on this sleeping bag make it easier for you to eject if you're hit
Most of us don't actually need that heat, so why not exchange it for mobility? That's where the concept for the Selk'bag comes in. Named after the nomadic Selk'nam culture who were notoriously impervious to weather conditions, the Selk'bag offers maximum mobility, comfort, and warmth. It's a great option for camping, sleepovers, and avoiding sleeping on mattresses that might have bedbugs. Crashing in somebody's space(craft)? Bring your own bed with a Selk'bag.
This version of the wearable sleeping bag looks like a Rebel Pilot's uniform. You can go from regular camper to member of the Rebellion in one easy step: just put on this sleeping bag. Helmet and starfighter not included. Sorry. The legs on this sleeping bag make it easier for you to eject, though, if you're hit, so that's something.
- Star Wars by Selk'bag Rebel Pilot Onesie Sleeping Bag
- Choose Kids Medium, Kids Large, Adult Small, Adult Medium, Adult Large, or Adult X-Large
- A wearable, human-shaped sleeping bag that looks like a Rebel Pilot's uniform
- Zip-off booties with anti-slip pads so you can wear your own shoes when active or the booties when sleeping
- Quick-release elastic hand closure system
- Single zip for a quick entry and dual zipper pulls for easy pocket access
- Double front entry-zippers make for quick entry
- Insulated hood for added warmth
- Exaggerated draft tubes to stop heat loss around zippers
- Redesigned zipper tape prevents snags
- Materials: Polyester shell with synthetic insulation and polyester lining
- Care Instructions: Spot clean your bag after each use. Hand wash cold. Hang or lay flat to dry.
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Temperature Rating: 40° F
- Weight: > 3 lbs. for kids, > 4 1/2 lbs. for adult models
- Includes bag and convenient carry sack