Star Wars by Selk'bag Chewbacca Onesie Sleeping Bag
Big walking carpet time
- A wearable, human-shaped sleeping bag
- Pay tribute to the greatest co-pilot ever
- And get ready to run when someone at the neighboring campsite decides you're Bigfoot
Most of us don't actually need that heat, so why not exchange it for mobility? That's where the concept for the Selk'bag comes in. Named after the nomadic Selk'nam culture who were notoriously impervious to weather conditions, the Selk'bag offers maximum mobility, comfort, and warmth. It's a great option for camping, sleepovers, and avoiding sleeping on mattresses that might have bedbugs. Crashing in somebody's space(craft)? Bring your own bed with a Selk'bag.
This version of the wearable sleeping bag looks like Chewbacca. Give a nod to the best co-pilot in the universe with this Star Wars by Selk'bag Chewbacca Onesie Sleeping Bag. Just be aware that walking around the woods in a thing like this, you're likely to end up on some Bigfoot reality show. Just as long as you're okay with that. Give 'em a good Wookiee roar for the camera.
- Star Wars by Selk'bag Chewbacca Onesie Sleeping Bag
- Choose Kids Medium, Kids Large, Adult Small, Adult Medium, Adult Large, or Adult X-Large
- A wearable, human-shaped sleeping bag that looks like Chewbacca
- Zip-off booties with anti-slip pads so you can wear your own shoes when active or the booties when sleeping
- Quick-release elastic hand closure system
- Single zip for a quick entry and dual zipper pulls for easy pocket access
- Double front entry-zippers make for quick entry
- Insulated hood for added warmth
- Exaggerated draft tubes to stop heat loss around zippers
- Redesigned zipper tape prevents snags
- Materials: Polyester shell with synthetic insulation and polyester lining
- Care Instructions: Spot clean your bag after each use. Hand wash cold. Hang or lay flat to dry.
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Temperature Rating: 40° F
- Weight: > 3 lbs. for kids, > 4 1/2 lbs. for adult models
- Includes bag and convenient carry sack