Flash Point: Fire Rescue
Cooperative Play to the Rescue!
- Cooperative fire-fighting tabletop game
- For casual or more experienced gamers
- Multiple difficulties and alternate rule suggestions
The game's high pressure scenarios and realistic mechanics crank up the heat as players move their firefighter figures around the board, saving inhabitants, chasing false alarms, and dodging fire, smoke, hot spots, and hazmats. Enlist the help of the fire engine or ambulance, and use your specialist abilities. If you move fast and keep the home's damage to a minimum, you can rescue everyone and win!
- Flash Point: Fire Rescue cooperative game
- Save the inhabitants of the burning house before it collapses!
- As seen on TableTop Season 4
- Perfect for casual play or more intense cooperative challenges
- Up to 4 unspent Action Points can be carried over to the next turn
- For 2-6 players with solo options
- Ages 10+, but younger kids can play with supervision
- Play time: 30-45 minutes
- Mechanic: Action Point Allowance System, Co-operative Play, Dice Rolling, Grid Movement, Pick-up and Deliver, Simulation, Variable Player Powers
- 1 Double-sided Gameboard (2 houses)
- 6 Firefighter Figures
- 33 Fire/Smoke Markers
- 18 Point of Interest (POI) Markers (6 False Alarm and 12 Victims)
- 24 Damage Counters
- 8 Door Markers
- 24 Hot Spot Markers
- 21 Action Markers
- 3 Heal Markers
- 6 Hazmat Markers
- 2 Vehicle Markers
- 6 Player Cards
- 1 Six-sided Die
- 1 Eight-sided Die
- Player Aid Cards
- 8 Specialist Cards
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 5 years of age.