Super Mario Bros Question Block Lamp
- Push down on the top to turn on and off
- Officially-licensed Nintendo lamp with authentic sounds
- Powered by micro-USB cable or batteries
Ba-Ding! Ba-Ding!Is there anything more satisfying than booping a Question Block? You boop it, the "ba-ding" sound plays, and something good comes out. Ahhh... will it be a Super Mushroom, Tanooki Suit, Fire Flower, Cape Feather, or will it be the all-powerful Super Star? The best way to find out: boop it.
This totally-boopable Super Mario Bros. Question Block Lamp also gives you something when you boop it: light! Boop down on the top (a gentle ground pound, if you will), and the lamp turns on, giving off a soft glow. Boop it again to turn it off! Each time you boop it, it will give off that authentic classic 8-bit "ba-ding!" sound that we all love. Or, you can toggle the sound off for silent use. Power it with the included micro-USB cable or insert batteries for wireless use - perfect for decorating your World 1-1!
- Super Mario Bros. Question Block Lamp
- Officially-licensed Nintendo merchandise
- Lamp modeled after the ? Block lights up when you press down on the top
- Includes authentic 8-bit "ba-ding!" sound effect when you press it on or off
- Sound effect can be toggled on or off with a switch on the base
- Raised "?"s on the sides help bring the 2D object into the 3rd dimension
- USB Input: 5V DC 500mAh
- Batteries: 3 AAs (not included) or use the included micro-USB cable
- Dimensions: Approximately 7" x 7" x 7"
- Ages 8+