Mass Effect N7 Board Shorts
Favorite Shorts on the Citadel
- Quick-dry lightweight board shorts
- Black shorts with red and white N7 details
- Side pocket with N7 insignia detail
Favorite Shorts on the CitadelWhile playing through the first game, did you notice that the location of Saren's base seemed a little... extra beachy and lush? That's because the planet Virmire was originally intended to be an island paradise in the game, based on the Thai Phi Phi Islands. It's really a shame that the Normandy team storms in wearing full battle armor - sure, there's a whole nice "storming beaches" and "Normandy" symmetry there, but it just looks like the perfect place for a relaxing dip instead of a battle.
After things have calmed down a bit and Saren is out of the picture, bring your crew back to the beautiful beaches of Virmire for some relaxing downtime. You'll need to bring your swimsuit, of course, and what better than official N7 board shorts? Made from lightweight quick-dry fabric, with the red and white stripe down the side and the N7 logo on the pocket, this is bound to become your favorite swimwear in the galaxy. After all, you've accomplished so much - isn't it time to go somewhere sunny, sit on the beach, and collect seashells?
- Mass Effect N7 Board Shorts
- Officially-licensed Mass Effect merchandise
- Light, quick-dry fabric
- Black board shorts with red and white N7 stripe down the right leg
- Left side pocket featuring N7 insignia detail
- Flex fly
- Materials: 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane
- Care Instructions: Machine wash warm, gentle cycle. Do not tumble dry.
|Waist||30 in.||32 in.||34 in.||36 in.||38 in.|
|Outseam||21 in.||21 in.||21 in.||21 in.||21 in.|
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Mass Effect N7 Board Shorts or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.