Exclusive Zelda Relief 20oz Mug
It's Dangerous to Go Alone. Take Coffee.
- Holds 20 ounces of liquid fortification
- Even better than a Container Heart
- Sepia-tone map of Hyrule to guide your quest
It's Dangerous to Go Alone. Take Coffee.Unlike Link, we don't have to blow up rock walls, slaughter fell beasts, or find mythical fairies to get more energy. It's right there in the break room. We can choose between French press, single-cup brew, or an entire 12-cup pot of delicious, life-giving coffee. The only nasty beasts between us and our magical brew is the line of co-workers. They can be bribed away with donuts - no magical swords or bombs involved. At least, not if HR is reading this.
The Exclusive Zelda Relief 20oz Mug has a richly detailed map of the land of Hyrule in classic sepia tones. Castles, fairies, mountains, and cavernous wastelands are clearly marked, making your journey to save Zelda and reconstruct the Triforce much easier. All this, and it provides coffee for your quest! It holds over twice the amount of standard-size mugs - which is better than even a Container Heart for keeping you infused with energy.
- Exclusive Zelda Relief 20oz Mug
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Perfect for the overly caffeinated NES fan who plays the ocarina
- Capacity: 20 oz.
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only. Do not microwave. Do not soak.
- Ages 14+