Star Wars BB-8 Lighted Lawn Ornament
Because Cardboard Standees Don't Mix With Snow
- Pre-lit, collapsible, adorable
- Easy to assemble, easy to set-up
- Does not include a "thumbs up" attachment
BB-8 hides the plans... um, we mean the map... and keeps it out of the bad guys' hands. Then he decides to trust Finn, gives Rey the location of the Rebel base, and unveils R2-D2 for the first time since the beloved droid counterpart went to "low power mode." BB-8 is loyal, hard-working, and absolutely adorable. Kinda like another droid we know. He gets lawn decoration fashioned in his likeness.
The Star Wars BB-8 Lighted Lawn Ornament features a collapsible design that's:
- Easy to set up
- Easy to take down
- Easy to fix if a child or an errant reindeer knocks it over.
It's also good for indoor OR outdoor use, which means that after the Holidays, you can use it to replace that cardboard BB-8 standee that you've had in your room since The Force Awakens was announced.
- Star Wars BB-8 Lighted Lawn Ornament
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Features BB-8 wearing a Santa hat
- Lit by a total of 50 lights
- Uses 3.5V 0.12A 0.42W clear bulbs
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Collapsible frame for easy storage
- Materials: Tinsel, metal, plastic, LEDs
- Dimensions: 20" deep x 32" high x 20" wide with 36" lead wire
- Weight: 2.4 lbs.
- Includes one pop-up lawn sculpture
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Wars BB-8 Lighted Lawn Ornament or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.