Harry Potter Hogwarts Battle
Put away the board - mischief managed
- Combines some of our favorite things: deck building and cooperative play
- As you play, the rules become progressively more complicated
- Pick up the Core Game and then add on the Monster Box of Monsters Expansion for more magic!
Put away the board - mischief managedOne of our favorite aspects of the Harry Potter books being adapted for screen is that we got to witness the characters mature in a way we couldn't fully comprehend while reading the books. Comparing Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson from the first movie to the last drives home the fact that the kids grew up during the series.
Harry Potter: Hogwarts Battle cleverly mimics the evolution of the characters and their abilities throughout the series. This cooperative deck-building game asks you to take on the role of Harry, Ron, Hermione, or Neville (Ed. note: the expansion adds Luna) to defeat the villains and ensure Hogwarts is safe. Inside the box are seven unique sets of cards, each corresponding to a book (only with images from the movies). As you play, the rules and world around the characters become progressively more complicated. Someone unfamiliar with either Harry Potter or deck-building games will be gently guided through the mechanics with the first and second boxes. The game suggests that those more familiar, like yourself, should jump straight into box three. Can you protect Hogwarts from the forces of evil? You're about to find out....
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Battle
- Officially-licensed Harry Potter merchandise
- Choose the Core Game or pair it with the Monster Box of Monsters Expansion
- For 2-4 players
- Take on the role of Harry, Ron, Hermione, or Neville (or Luna with the expansion)
- Ages 11+
- Play time: 30-60 minutes
- Mechanic: Co-operative play, deck / pool building
- Core Game Includes:
- 252 cards (47 small, 142 regular, 63 oversized)
- 4 dice
- 7 game boxes
- 7 game rules
- 4 player boards
- 8 villain control tokens
- 70 chip pieces (35 Attack, 25 Influence, 4 Health, 2 Shield, 4 More)
- Monster Box of Monsters Expansion Adds:
- 152 more cards (40 small, 68 regular, 44 oversized)
- 1 more die
- 4 game boxes
- 4 copies of the game rules
- 21 more chip pieces (12 Influence, 1 Harp, 8 More)
- Materials: Chip pieces are chipboard, villain control tokens are metal
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Harry Potter Hogwarts Battle or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.