Star Wars Millennium Falcon Multi-Tool Kit - Exclusive
She's got it where it counts, kid.
- Comes with four hex keys, two screwdrivers, and an adjustable wrench
- Screwdrivers and hex keys held in place with rubber rings so they don't escape
- Back hatch is magnetically sealed. Please do not shoot at it with blasters.
The Star Wars Millennium Falcon Multi-Tool Kit comes equipped with four hex keys, two screwdrivers (one flat-head, one philipps), and an adjustable wrench built into the ship's helm. The hex keys store away nicely in the back underside of the ship which is sealed shut with the power of magnets. Screwdrivers tuck away in the sides, and the wrench is adjusted by a wheel located in the center of the Falcon.
- Star Wars Millennium Falcon Multi-Tool Kit
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Comes equipped with two screwdrivers, four hex keys, and an adjustable wrench
- Screwdrivers and hex keys held snug inside the Falcon with rubber ring grips so they aren't accidentally ejected into space.
- Hex keys tucked in the back underside of the ship.
- 5/64", 3/32", 1/8", 5/32"
- Screwdrivers insert into the sides of the ship
- Phillips head: 1pt x 28mm length. Slot-head: 5mm / 3/6th x 28mm length
- Adjustment wheel for the wrench in the center underside which controls the wrench built in to the helm
- Falcon: Die-cast zinc alloy
- Hex keys and screwdrivers: Carbon steel
- Dimensions: 4" x 3"