Star Trek Glitter Lamp
A Galaxy in a Can
- Light your room through a cascade of glitter
- Displays the Enterprise from Star Trek: TNG
- Includes the two required R39 E17 bulbs
The base of the glitter lamp displays the Enterprise from Star Trek: The Next Generation, and its hyperbolic shape is reminiscent of the retro-futuristic style of the show. Some self-assembly is required.
Some of our audience is young, so although most of you can identify this device, you may not have actually owned one. Some tips from those of us who have:
- It takes a little while (generally around an hour) for the liquids to heat up and for the wax to really start moving freely.
- Do not shake or move it while it's on. You'll emulsify the fluids, and then you'll be sad.
- Do not leave it on for more than 10 hours.
- Do not drop. It's glass. If it breaks, use rubber gloves to clean up using whatever cleaning agent is recommended for the surface the spill is on.
- Remember, young Wesley, that the glass and base will remain hot after the lamp is turned off.
- Star Trek Glitter Lamp
- Officially-licensed Star Trek: The Next Generation merchandise
- Lamp lights your room through a cascade of glitter
- Great mood lighting for your own personal Ten Forward
- Some self-assembly required
- Two R39 E17 bulbs required (included)
- Max 25W bulb
- Dimensions: 4.25" diameter base, 3" diameter top, 15.5" tall
- Weight: 3.4 lbs
- Ages 14+
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Trek Glitter Lamp or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.