Hallmark DC Wonder Woman Ornament
Who Watches The Watchers?
- Watches over "Man's World" during holidays
- Three inches high, strong enough to play with
- No elf on any shelf will mess with her!
We all know the Elf is supposed to report back to Santa. However, Wonder Woman heard rumors of the Elf telling lies to Saint Nick, hoping he could keep the presents all to himself.
After a careful investigation, Wonder Woman caught the naughty little elf in the act of stealing Etta Candy's holiday treats.
That's when she said "Great Hera, I can have no more of this!"
Using her mighty Amazonian powers, Princess Diana crafted a tiny version of herself - not from clay, but from high-quality, shatter-proof resin. Keep her on your tree, and in direct line-of-sight of any elves on any shelfs.
This 3" high model even comes with a ribbon-lasso, which not only will lash her to the tree, but can wrap around the little Elf's neck and force him to tell the truth, if he ever tries to fib to Santa's face about whether or not you were a good little boy or girl this year.
- DC Wonder Woman Ornament
- Officially-licensed DC Comics merchandise
- Strong enough to play with, cool enough to decorate the geekiest of trees
- Back of cape is plain
- Perfect for tiny Amazonians or grown up collectors
- Materials: Resin
- Includes one ornament with ribbon attachment and invisible jet (if you can find it)
- Dimensions: 3" high