Doctor Who Weeping Angel Relief Mug
Sip carefully, and don't blink
- Don't look away, and drink fast before they zap you
- Holds 12 oz. of any hot or cold drink you dare pour in
- This is one time we recommend you drink coffee through a staw
We think that if the Weeping Angels were really going to kill you nicely, they'd at least give you a mug of tea first. Or coffee. Yeah... we'll take coffee, especially on our dying day. Unless, of course, that particular Weeping Angel actually WAS a mug of coffee, or on one. Talk about a logistical nightmare. Can you imagine trying to keep your eye on a scowling Angel while lifting it up to take a sip? You can attempt it yourself the Weeping Angel Relief Mug. Made of durable ceramic, this mug holds 12 ounces of any hot or cold beverage and features a multidimensional (and very angry) Weeping Angel face on each side. The faces are so detailed that they seem to come right out of the mug at you, which would be a deterrent... except nothing gets between us and coffee. Java is the potential energy that keeps us going.
- Weeping Angel Relief Mug
- Officially-licensed Doctor Who merchandise
- Capacity: Holds 12 oz. of liquid. Hot, cold, room temperature - whatever quenches your thirst.
- Fill it with caffeine to keep your eyes open
- Materials: Ceramic
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only.
- Not dishwasher or microwave safe. Or safe to look away from, really.