DOOM: Cacodemon Bank
Big-Mouthed Floating Thingie
- Keep your spare change safe from other demons
- Shaped like the Cacodemon from classic DOOM games
- Coin slot on the back and coin release door on the bottom
"They float in the air, belch ball-lightning, and boast one Hell of a big mouth. You're toast if you get too close to these monstrosities."What better way to keep anyone from touching your spare change than to put it inside a cacodemon? Unless, of course, you anticipate someone coming through with a super shotgun or BFG 9000. But at least when you bust this one open, instead of getting blue blood, intestines, and brains... money will come out! Like a piñata from Hell. Literally.
- Doom II Manual description
- DOOM: Cacodemon Bank
- Officially-licensed DOOM merchandise
- Plastic "piggy" bank for your coins, only it's a Cacodemon instead of a pig
- So it's a Cacodemon-ny bank
- Hahaha, "caco-de-MONEY," get it?
- Okay, we'll stop now
- Coin slot in back of head, coin release door on the bottom
- Dimensions: 5" wide by 6" tall (with horns)
- Weight: 9 oz.