Outlander Tartan Wool Cap
Wear the Colours Without Fear
- Pure lambswool hat with quilted lining
- Officially-registered Outlander tartan pattern
- Made in Scotland
The Dress Act 1746 was repealed in 1782, but you can still feel a little defiant with this Outlander Tartan Wool Cap on your head. The tartan design is officially registered for the Outlander TV series in the The Scottish Register of Tartans, and "ancient and weathered colours were used to simulate the natural wools and dyes available in the time period of the story," so this is the real deal. Made in Scotland of 100% pure new lambswool and everything.
- Outlander Tartan Wool Cap
- Officially-licensed Outlander merchandise
- Officially-registered tartan pattern with The Scottish Register of Tartans
- Perfect for warming the noggin of any Outlander fan
- Put a dapper Outlander twist on a wedding party with the whole set: scarf, hat, tie, and pocket square.
- Materials: 100% pure new lambswool
- Care Instructions: Dry clean only
- Imported (Made in Scotland)
- Dimensions: Sizes: S - XL
|Head Circumference||22"||22 1/2"||23"||24"|