Outlander Tartan Necktie
- Pure wool necktie
- Officially-registered Outlander tartan pattern
- Made in Scotland
The Dress Act 1746 was repealed in 1782, but you can still feel a little defiant with this Outlander Tartan Necktie around your neck. The tartan design is officially registered for the Outlander TV series in the The Scottish Register of Tartans, and "ancient and weathered colours were used to simulate the natural wools and dyes available in the time period of the story," so this is the real deal. Made in Scotland of 100% pure wool and everything.
- Outlander Tartan Necktie
- Officially-licensed Outlander merchandise
- Officially-registered tartan pattern with The Scottish Register of Tartans
- Perfect for the neck of any Outlander fan
- Put a dapper Outlander twist on a wedding party with the whole set: scarf, hat, tie, and pocket square.
- Materials: 100% pure wool
- Care Instructions: Dry clean only
- Imported (Made in Scotland)
- Dimensions: 3.75" wide x 53.5" long