Outlander Tartan Lambswool Scarf
100% Lambswool Defiance
- Pure lambswool scarf
- Officially-registered Outlander tartan pattern
- Made in Scotland
The Dress Act 1746 was repealed in 1782, but you can still feel a little defiant by donning this Outlander Tartan Lambswool Scarf. The tartan design is officially registered for the Outlander TV series in the The Scottish Register of Tartans, and "ancient and weathered colours were used to simulate the natural wools and dyes available in the time period of the story," so this is the real deal. Made in Scotland of 100% pure new lambswool, even.
- Outlander Tartan Lambswool Scarf
- Officially-licensed Outlander merchandise
- Officially-registered tartan pattern with The Scottish Register of Tartans
- Perfect for warming the neck of any Outlander fan
- Put a dapper Outlander twist on a wedding party with the whole set: scarf, hat, tie, and pocket square.
- Materials: 100% pure new lambswool
- Care Instructions: Dry clean only
- Imported (Made in Scotland)
- Dimensions: 12" x 70"