TPT Titanium Pocket Tool
What's it got in its pocketsssessss?
- Big things DO come in small packages
- Over a dozen tools in a minimalist package
- Made from aerospace grade 5 titanium alloy
The TPT Titanium Pocket Tool is a minimalist multitasker, the perfect lightweight companion that's actually designed to fit into your pocket along with other stuff. It features a stainless steel fork and finger-safe box opener insert that can be swapped for a standard utility blade (not included) if you so desire, bottle opener, 2 sizes of flathead screwdriver, mini pry bar, universal wrench, and a hex bit slot, along with a keychain attachment hole that has paracord through it. That's over a dozen useful tools packed into a tiny package that really does fit in your pocket.
- TPT Titanium Pocket Tool
- Compact EDC multi-tool with bottle opener, universal wrench, and a hex slot
- Multi-tool functions:
- Bottle opener
- Stainless steel fork + finger-safe box opener insert
- Flathead screwdriver
- Wide flathead screwdriver
- Internal magnet
- 1/4" (6mm) hex bit opening
- 1" and 2" measurement cues
- Mini pry bar
- Scraper edge
- 550 Paracord lanyard / key ring opening
- Universal wrench design (15 socket sizes - SAE 15/64, 1/4, 17/64, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16 in. + Metric 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 mm)
- Accepts standard utility razor blades (not included)
- Falls within TSA guidelines, but the inserts will need to be removed and placed in your checked bag
- Materials: Aerospace grade 5 titanium alloy body with 420 stainless steel insert
- Dimensions: 3" long x 1" tall x 0.2" thick
- Weight: 0.9 oz.
- Includes tool and leather sheath
- Note: To access the insert, you must push the button forcefully enough to open the frame up. It took us a few tries.