Titan - The Chainsaw-Proof Charging Cable
- Tangle-free steel-wrapped cables
- Choose Lightning or micro-USB
- Over 3 feet long and sleek
If you're anything like us, you live in a house full of tiny electronic devices. And as a result, you live in a house full of power cords. If you're a Mac house, you probably have eleventy billion nearly identical white power cords. Is this the one for your iPad or your kid's iPod Touch? Who knows? And who cares? Your kid cares when you've stolen their power cord, that's who.
A Titan cable is distinctive and attractive. The steel wrapping makes the cord durable, tangle-resistant, and totally unique. How durable? They took a chainsaw to it. It stopped the chainsaw. No more pets chewing through your cable when they're bored. No more fraying cause you're always pulling by the free end (we do it, too). Just one apocalypse-proof cable. Course, the grid will probably be out. But this'll work with your Survival Solar E Panels, too.
Note that you might see online reviews which say that the Lightning bit snapped off - this was a production problem with the first run. These are not from that lot.
- Titan - The Chainsaw-Proof Charging Cable
- Choose Lightning Cable or Micro-USB Cable (USB connector on opposite end)
- Lightning Cable compatible with For iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, 6, 6 Plus, 5s, 5c, and 5
- Connectors are permanently sealed with a one-piece housing fused directly over the electronics and metal cabling
- MFi Certified Lightning to USB Connector
- For charging and syncing
- Materials: Two layers of flexible, high-strength steel
- Dimensions: 39" long
- Weight: 5 oz.