Deadpool Sports Jacket
Even Mercs gotta work out
- Lightweight, water-resistant and breathable softshell jacket
- Two large zippered chest pockets in lieu of pouches (too '90s!)
- A ThinkGeek exclusive for aspiring mercs!
Even Mercs gotta work outSeriously, a Deadpool Sports Jacket? Like some kinda tweed-and-elbow-patch fancy blazer thing? Haha no, of course not. Don't be silly. He became an Avenger, not a librarian! This particular jacket puts the emphasis on "sports" - and you know the sorts of sports Deadpool gets into. The bloody kind. Where losing is deadly. Well, for everyone except Wade.
We can't all be Regeneratin' Degenerates - most of us are just regular degenerates. Having a healing factor probably keeps Deadpool's metabolism up, but even he still needs to stay in shape for all that running and killing and looking svelte in spandex. This lightweight softshell jacket is the ideal workout companion (other than the voices in your head). And it's a ThinkGeek exclusive! Inspired by Deadpool's classic red and black costume design, this full-zip jacket includes two large zipper chest pockets (in lieu of pouches) and adjustable cuffs so you can decide how tight you want your sleeves (as tight as can be). Breathable and water-resistant, this is the perfect outerwear for any hot and dirty work you may have
- Deadpool Sports Jacket
- Officially-licensed Marvel merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Full front zipper closure
- 2 large zipper chest pockets (like pouches, but less pouchy)
- Adjustable cuffs
- Breathability: 800 g/m2/24
- Waterproof: 5000 mm/24
- Materials: Shell & lining 96% polyester / 4% spandex
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, inside out. Do not tumble dry.
|Chest||36 - 38 in.||39 - 41 in.||42 - 44 in.||45 - 47 in.||48 - 50 in.|
|Waist||30 - 33 in.||34 - 37 in.||38 - 41 in.||42 - 45 in.||46 - 49 in.|
|Sleeve*||32 in.||33 in.||34 in.||35 in.||36 in.|
|*from center of back to wrist|
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Deadpool Sports Jacket or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.