Doctor Who Cracks in the Universe Necklace
Does not ship with Prisoner Zero
- One stainless steel crack in the universe
- Understated shininess in celebration of Doctor Who
- Guaranteed not to close on you unless you insert a Doctor
Doctor:You know what the crack is?And also right here on this necklace. This Doctor Who necklace, shaped like the mysterious crack on little Amy Pond's bedroom wall, reads "Cracks in the skin of the universe," in case you missed that bit. It's just over 19" long, but extends to 22" if you want it a bit longer. And no TARDISes were exploded to create this necklace. Bonus.
Doctor:It's a crack. But I'll tell you something funny. If you knocked this wall down, the crack would stay put, because the crack isn't in the wall.
Amelia: Where is it then?
Doctor:Everywhere. In everything. It's a split in the skin of the world. Two parts of space and time that should never have touched, pressed together right here in the wall of your bedroom.
- "The Eleventh Hour"
For our customers with nickel allergies: these are made from 316L grade surgical stainless steel. That means their five main components are iron, chromium, nickel (10-14%), molybdenum, and manganese. This is implant-grade steel.
- Doctor Who Cracks in the Universe Necklace
- Officially-licensed Doctor Who merchandise
- Closes with a lobster clasp
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Dimensions: 19 1/4" + 3" extender
- Weight: 0.2 oz.
- Ages 13+