A Song of Ice and Fire Cloth-Bound Boxed Set
... and my House smells of rich mahogany
- Makes you look organized even if you aren't
- Covers are leathercloth (cotton & vinyl that feels like leather)
- Includes the first five books
... and my House smells of rich mahoganyThese little books remind us of Bibles. We're not sure if it's the paper weight or the rounded corners on the pages. Maybe it's even that the flexible covers that remind us of pocket Bibles. Only with the Bible, you generally get one volume, and with this set you get FIVE, which is, obviously, five times as awesome. Plus, it's George R.R. Martin.
Whether you started reading long ago in 1996 and have mismatched editions or you picked ASOIAF up after the HBO series began and have it purely digitally, this A Game of Thrones Cloth Boxed Set (Song of Ice and Fire Series) can bring some GOT order to your shelves. The case holds the first five books as a matched set: A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, A Feast for Crows, and A Dance with Dragons. The binding is flexible. The books feel good in your hands. It's a really sweet set.
- A Game of Thrones Leather-Cloth Boxed Set (Song of Ice and Fire Series)
- A perfect gift for someone who hasn't started the books but loves the show
- Also good for folks who read the series digitally but enjoy physical books
- Includes A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, A Feast for Crows, and A Dance with Dragons
- Materials: Leathercloth (cotton & vinyl that feels like leather)
- Dimensions: 4.9" x 6.4" x 9.6"
- Weight: 6.8 pounds