Steven Universe Yay Steven Dress - Exclusive
Do not put missing shard in this dress
- Dress inspired by Steven's outfit
- You can only get this dress here!
Do not put missing shard in this dressWe guess wearing Mr. Universe shirts every day (or possibly the same one over and over) isn't so bad. Steven wearing the shirt from his dad, Mr. Universe, is definitely better than wearing a shirt with Arnold Schwarzenegger or Lou Ferrigno on it. Actually, no. We sell Terminator and Hulk apparel, so we take that back. It all depends on your fandom.
We promise that wearing this dress inspired by Steven Universe is even better than a Mr. Universe tee of any stripe. This dress recreates the look of Steven's outfit by combining a fitted salmon-pink top decorated with a yellow star with a flared denim blue skirt featuring a repeating print of Steven's gemstone. It's comfy and stretchy, and you don't even have to bare your midriff to show off your rose quartz.
- Steven Universe Yay Steven Dress
- Officially-licensed Steven Universe merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive from our friends at Mighty Fine
- Materials: 92% polyester / 8% spandex
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
|Chest||32 in.||34 in.||36 in.||39 in.||42 in.||45 in.|
|Waist||25½ in.||29½ in.||31½ in.||34½ in.||37½ in.||40½ in.|
|Skirt Length*||20¼ in.||20¾ in.||21¼ in.||21¾ in.||22¼ in.||22¾ in.|
|Total Length||34¼ in.||35¼ in.||36¼ in.||37¼ in.||38¼ in.||39¼ in.|
*measured from waist seam to bottom hem.