Star Wars R2-D2 Flats - Exclusive
Artoos for your artoes
- Star Wars limited-edition shoes from Irregular Choice
- C-3PO's right - this is all our fault
- You can only get these here
Artoos for your artoesIrregular Choice has always been out there with their footwear designs, but now they're so far out they're in a galaxy far, far away. Introducing the limited-edition Star Wars collection from Irregular Choice, which we're elated to be able to offer on ThinkGeek!
These R2-D2 Flats feature Artoo on the toe, superimposed over a starfield pattern that extends all over the outside. Irregular Choice produced these JUST FOR US, which makes us do a little dance rocking back and forth and beeping and booping happily. You can only find this pair of R2-D2 shoes on ThinkGeek. Get 'em before the Jawas do.
- R2-D2 Flats
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- These are a ThinkGeek exclusive
- From the mad geniuses at Irregular Choice
- R2-D2 on the toes
- The word "Star" embroidered in silver on one heel (technically the counter) and the word "Wars" on the other
- Silver edge dressing with glitter on the heel itself
- Iridescent inner (like a little secret only you get to enjoy)
- Louboutin ain't got nothing on these - they have full-color classic images on the sole
- They paid attention to all the details - even the tissue paper is Star-Wars-inspired
- Materials: Fabric & blue faux-suede fabric
- Heel height: 0.7" (flats)
Note: We know shoes are hard to buy online. If you're not sure if you got the right size, wear them inside a bit to see if they fit okay. That way the bottoms will stay untouched. DO NOT walk in them on pavement! If you wear them inside for an hour and realize they're rubbing you the wrong way, literally, return them for a refund or exchange or exchange them for another size. Just to be sure to include all the bits that came with them so another fan can have the same joy you did unboxing them.