Alice in Wonderland Which Way? Flats - Limited Edition
These certainly were not here before
- Alice in Wonderland limited-edition shoes from Irregular Choice
- Featuring "Eat Me" / "Drink Me" rosettes on blue and gold brocade fabric
- Why wear boring shoes?
She ate a little bit, and said anxiously to herself, 'Which way? Which way?', holding her hand on the top of her head to feel which way it was growing, and she was quite surprised to find that she remained the same size: to be sure, this generally happens when one eats cake, but Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.We have to admit when we saw the name of these Which Way? Flats from Irregular Choice inspired by Disney's animated Alice in Wonderland, we assumed they were referring to the conversation Alice has with the Cheshire Cat ("Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"). Our advice to you? It doesn't matter which way you go as long as you're wearing these fabulous shoes. You're sure to get somewhere in them.
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- Which Way? flats
- Officially-licensed Disney's animated Alice in Wonderland merchandise
- From the mad geniuses at Irregular Choice
- Limited edition
- The toe of the right shoe features a ribbon rosette reading "Eat Me"
- The toe of the left shoe features a ribbon rosette reading "Drink Me"
- Dark blue and gold brocade fabric
- Gold glitter on the heel itself
- The word "curiouser" embroidered on the left heel (technically the counter) and the words "& curiouser" on the opposite
- Characters on the inner (like a little secret only you get to enjoy)
- The sole under the arch of the heel has the same character pattern
- The parts of the soles that touch the ground feature Alice drinking from the Drink Me bottle and then tiny Alice holding the empty bottle
- They paid attention to all the details - even the tissue paper is Alice-inspired
- Materials: Fabric and polyurethane upper
- Heel Height: 0.7"
Note: We know shoes are hard to buy online. If you're not sure if you got the right size, wear them inside a bit to see if they fit okay. That way the bottoms will stay untouched. DO NOT walk in them on pavement! If you wear them inside for an hour and realize they're rubbing you the wrong way, literally, return them for a refund or exchange them for another size. Just to be sure to include all the bits that came with them so another fan can have the same joy you did unboxing them.