Star Wars Chewbacca Furry Shoulder Bag
For all your nerf herding
- Messenger bag flap looks like Chewbacca's fur
- Strap looks like his bandolier
- Just add bowcaster and you're good to go
For all your nerf herdingThere's a story that during the first Star Wars movie (A New Hope) Chewbacca carried a bag which in the script reportedly contained tools and stuff for fixing the Falcon, but in actuality Peter Mayhew kept peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in it.
We got the intel from a Bothan spy, so we're not sure if it's true or not. But it makes a great story, doesn't it?
You, too, can carry your apocryphal PB&J sandwiches around in Chewie's bag. Or, rather, a messenger bag that looks like Chewie. Nobody will dare try to take your stuff, because they know they'll be faced with a mighty roar if they do.
- Chewbacca Furry Shoulder Bag
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Fur has realistic ticking
- Adjustable strap has 15 - 24" drop
- Lining has subtle tone-on-tone Star Wars logo
- Flap closes with magnetic snap
- Zipped pouch under flap (8 1/2" wide x 6" tall)
- Materials: Simulated leather (PVC & nylon) with polyester lining and faux fur on flap
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent
- External Dimensions: 12" wide x 13" tall x 1" deep
- Interior Dimensions: 10 1/2" wide x 11 1/2" tall at max (note rounded corners) x 3/4" deep
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- WARNING - ENTANGLEMENT HAZARD - Keep away from very young children. Do not place around neck.
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop fitting guide|
| Measure your laptop. |
Like tvs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Wars Chewbacca Furry Shoulder Bag or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.